** 2022 BOARD ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD ON OCTOBER 27TH, 630-8PM, VIA ZOOM. LEARN MORE BELOW, OR APPLY NOW**
If you have time and space to get involved, please consider running for the NIEBNA board of directors. The greater diversity of people involved in our board, the more our neighborhood thrives and remains a wonderful place to live, work, learn, play and grow—for everyone: renters, homeowners, students, elders.
- Represents the neighborhood before the City, Park & Recreation Board, and other units of government.
- Coordinates with the Northeast Business Association (NEBA).
- Encourages citizen involvement.
- Informs about legislation, government policies, city plan changes, etc.
- Provides forums for conversation.
- Sponsors neighborhood events.
- Supports public safety initiatives.
- Guides development and redevelopment of the neighborhood consistent with the NIEBNA Small Area Plan.